- University of Colorado 2000-2004, Computer Science, Economics
Owner & Coach
Coach Jesse has coached and competed in Olympic Weightlifting and Powerlifting for over 12 years – competing in multiple national championships and winning multiple state titles. Jesse has studied and trained under international‐level weightlifting coaches and world renowned sports scientists including Dr. Mel Siff, and Artie Dreshler. Coach Jesse has coached numerous local, regional, and national level athletes in both weightlifting and powerlifting. He served as USA Weightlifting LWC Vice President for 4 years in Colorado and 2 years in California, running several competitions and helping to expand exposure of weightlifting in the community.
As the head coach for the Special Olympics Powerlifting team in Boulder, Colorado for nearly a decade, Coach Jesse gained valuable experience and knowledge with developing athletes at any level of fitness and ability. Coach Jesse was honored to be chosen as the Head Coach for Team Colorado at the 2010 Special Olympics National Games in Nebraska. Coach Jesse has also worked with the CrossFit community for nearly 10 years, coaching all levels from beginner to elite level. He has also personally programmed for and coached Regional and National-Level Weightlifters and CrossFit competitors.
Since 2012, Coach Jesse has traveled to over a dozen Countries including Iceland, Belgium, Switzerland, and Trinidad & Tobago to instruct Weightlifting seminars in various CrossFit gyms.
- Olympic Weightlifting: 14 years
- Powerlifting: 16 years (10 years with Special Olympics)
- CrossFit: 10 years
- 2001-2003, 2005 & 2007 Colorado State Champion – Weightlifting (77, 85, 94 kg Bodyweight classes
- 4 time Champion, Colorado State Games – Weightlifting
- 4 time National Collegiate Weightlifting Championship competitor (2 Top-10 finishes)
- 2006, 2007, 2009 Arnold Classic, 2009 American Open
- CrossFit Level 2 (CF-L2) Trainer
- USA Track and Field Level 1 Coach
- USA Weightlifting (USAW) Senior National Olympic Weightlifting Coach (Level 2)
- USA Weightlifting National Referee
- USA Powerlifting (USAPL) Senior National Powerlifting Coach (Level 2)
- USA Powerlifting (USAPL) State Level Certified Referee
- Supertraining Institute, Strength and Conditioning Certification
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR, First Aid, and AED Certified
- Class A Special Olympics Coaching Certification (Colorado and Southern California)