Willie Washington Jr.
Senior CrossFit Coach
Every bone in Willie’s body is a competitive one. He thrives on breaking barriers of what people think the body is capable of doing. Willie enjoys helping others do the things that they think are not possible. Willie’s first introduction to Crossfit was when he was training for the Worlds Toughest Mudder and needed to fill holes in his training. He fell in love with the intensity and the results and has never looked back since. He started watching YouTube videos and trained himself until he found Fortius. Coach Willie has experience running strength and conditioning programs for High School and Club teams. He is also a private personal trainer and has several years of experience as a High School Wrestling and Track & Field Coach. He is excited to encourage and motivate you towards your goals.
- CrossFit: 7 years
- 2016 CrossFit SoCal Regional Competitor (Team)
- 2nd Place (Int Division) 2013 Left Coast Invitational
- 1st Place (Int Division), 2014 Rumble in Paradise III CrossFit Competition
- 32nd place (out of 1,000’s) World’s Toughest Mudder
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR, First Aid, and AED Certified