“Due to an influx of administrative costs to maintain memberships, we’ve had to adjust our requirements when requests are made to place a membership on hold.”
As stated in your CrossFit Fortius Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read and understand that:
- Minimum duration for account hold = 3 weeks
- Maximum duration for account hold = 6 months
- Maximum amount of hold time in calendar year is 6 months, once you’ve reached that you will no longer be able to put your membership on hold for that calendar year.
- You must give a duration for the hold.
- Your membership will automatically “unfreeze” and become active again after the hold period.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 21-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable.
* Please note: This policy applies to ALL memberships. If you are on military deployment, please contact email@example.com and we’ll work with you to put your account on hold for the entire duration of your deployment!
Please fill out the form to put your membership on hold.
By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.